Thursday, December 25, 2008

What A Hoot!!!

The Cruiser's Christmas Party Venue

Whoa!!! What a wonderful time we have been having lately!!! I have to work on the writing because the last few days have been awesome... and I am still alive!!!

We are in Barra de Navidad for Christmas (I mean how perfect is that... we are in Christmas for Christmas) and you could not ask for a more magical and wondrous place!!! If cruising were any more inspiring it would hurt to be this fun!!! Let's not dwell on the fact that we got stuck in the MUD bottom twice coming in and once getting anchored because the rest of this has been so far toward the other end of the scale of stress (i.e.: not stress is what I have in mind here) that you can't get better than this!!!

Others might say that this is hot here... not so this Arizona boy. It is comfortably warm and (I'm aware this may be too much information but...) I don't wear much clothing these days. Of course it doesn't hurt that I am a lot less rotund than I used to be and paradise is a great place to figure out who you always wanted to be.

Anyway, if I can download some pictures in the next few days I will try to add more flavor to this descriptive of a life style that I am in love with!!!


1 comment:

DMC Friend said...

Great to hear that you are alive, even if not well clothed.