Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Bit of a Change in Plan(s)


So, momentarily I have accepted a paid position on a boat being delivered north. Hmmm, I might be crazy but it should take about two weeks then I will fly back to paradise!! It's a different kind of boat or I wouldn't have gone for this deal. It's an electrically motored catamaran with all sorts of innovative technology on board so I will have a chance to see how this works out. In any event, it will be a way to see how a long term cruise might be on a cat!!! The Electric Leopard has been in charter service in the Caribbean and is being taken home to San Francisco... my part in this is only to San Diego then jump off. Sweet!!

The picture will have to wait because after 3 very long tries at getting the picture in I am giving up until I can get a better connection. Oooops, spoke too soon... so here's the picture.

2 comments:

DMC Friend said...

Wowzers!

steveg said...

That sounds like fun Cleat to sail the Cat up North to San Diego!
Please contact me ASAP now that I have the time off in January and would like to get together, get plane reservations and determine accomodations for Denise (The one I told you about) and I.
Thanks!
Steve G