Okay... so this will be really, really quick!!!! We have a few minutes of internet and not a French keyboard!!! As we are at the mooring ball outside the Bloody Mary Yacht Club and headed to dinner soon I will just say that I don't expect much connectivity for a very long time and forget about pictures for a bit!!! Every few seconds this will all go astray anyway and shut down while I try to post SOMETHING!!! Anyway, lots of pictures are being taken and lots of stories collected about this cruise!!! See you all soon I think!!! It's really beautiful here and the people are great.
Be good until we get back to the internet zone. Lots of scooters here BTW.
Timing the Trip Up Lucky Creek
10 years ago
1 comment:
Scooters at the mooring ball? Probably not, but I am gald to hear that a good time is being had.
Post a Comment