Sunday, December 8, 2013

More Together Each Day!

Here we go again with a work yard update!

Starting to look really good!


This has been a different few days for me since I can't get on the boat to finish or start any projects.  Faith is looking good though.  We went out to breakfast this morning and then stopped by the work yard to view the progress.  The primer is on and they had sanded a bit on that so that Monday should be looking good for further painting.  This may help my lack of patience... not that I want to get ahead of myself here.

This is going to work!!

Painting a boat is a slow process and it needs to stay that way.  One small issue we have is that after thirty days in the yard the daily cost goes up so we are wanting to speed up the time to get this done.  Having said that it is still better to take ones' time in painting if you want it to last.

While we were at it I marked the chain every twenty feet.

I installed a new faucet, as I mentioned, in the forward head but did not have a chance to take a picture of the MUCH improved utility that will give the head.  The old faucet was corroded and the place where the water was supposed to come out was almost completely blocked with a calcified build up.  This is about as updated as I can be right now... more to follow. 

No comments: