Monday, August 3, 2009

Whoa!!! Shortest of Posts!!!

Okay... so this will be really, really quick!!!! We have a few minutes of internet and not a French keyboard!!! As we are at the mooring ball outside the Bloody Mary Yacht Club and headed to dinner soon I will just say that I don't expect much connectivity for a very long time and forget about pictures for a bit!!! Every few seconds this will all go astray anyway and shut down while I try to post SOMETHING!!! Anyway, lots of pictures are being taken and lots of stories collected about this cruise!!! See you all soon I think!!! It's really beautiful here and the people are great.

Be good until we get back to the internet zone. Lots of scooters here BTW.

1 comment:

DMC Friend said...

Scooters at the mooring ball? Probably not, but I am gald to hear that a good time is being had.